Join Brian Julius, Gaelim Holland, and George Mount as they talk about the advantages of learning a second programming language when using Power BI.
In this episode, you’ll learn how Python and R can improve the work you’re doing in Power BI. They also talk about the advantages and limitations of both languages, and which one to choose to integrate with Power BI.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Gaelim Holland and George Mount’s background
- Why learning a second language is important for Power BI users
- Choosing between Python and R
- Python vs R: what’s best for machine learning
- Python vs R: advantages and limitations
- How learning SQL helps you build your tech stack
- Advice and practical tips on learning a second language