Scatter chart with linear regression for large datasets. Easy to use and fast. With small multiples.
- Do you have a large dataset?
- You want to explore or report it from multiple angles?
- Do you want to use all of datapoints without aggregation?
- Need a linear regression with all of your datapoints?
If any of these sound familiar, you have found your visual.
Craydec’s Regression Chart can handle large datasets and you can explore & report them with multiple attributes by using small multiples (facets). It also includes dynamic data loading, which means that waiting time is minimal. Visual also includes speed mode rendering, which renders 10.000+ rows of data with ease. It does not aggregate your data, unless you want to.
Craydec Regression chart is a scatter chart / scatter plot with a simple linear regression. The visual calculates Pearson’s correlation coefficient, R2 value, and it draws the correlation equation as abline on the chart.
With a license you can release the true power of the visual. Get your license from our store: https://www.craydec.com/regression-chart
What do you get with a license?
- No limits for data size (Power BI limits to 30.000 lines)
- Label for small multiples
- Assign custom colors & opacity for groups
- Selection of multiple data points
What’s new in 1.1.1?
- Fast rendering (speed) updated to Chrome changes.
- Aggregated data is displayed.
- Fix: some data points caused visual to hang.
When this add-in is used, itCan read and make changes to your documentCan send data over the Internet
***** Related Blog Posts *****
Creating Multi Threaded Dynamic Visuals – Advanced Power BI Technique
Custom Dynamic Segmentation Using DAX In Power BI
***** Related Video Tutorials *****
Create Dynamic Visuals Based On Ranking in Power BI w/DAX
Outlier Detection & Visualization in Power BI – Advanced DAX
How To Use Virtual Tables With COUNTROWS in Power BI – DAX Formula Technique
RANKX Considerations – Power BI & DAX Formula Concepts
Manufacturing Operations – Power BI Showcase